Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you to my awesome husband for cooking my yummy steak dinner today! I had the "day off" and enjoyed it with a long nap, good food, and my favorite company (my kids). Mandy & Van made the greatest bruchetta!! And Colt & Kristin brought a multitude of hot chocolate to taste in lots of flavors! I love my kids more and more every day. I am so lucky to have them a part of my life. Sweet Nyah is so fun and getting so full of personality. I love to watch her try to talk! What a Q.T.!! My Mom has been with us since April 6th. She is a trooper and is being patient until she can return to Utah. But, for the most part, she enjoys it here. She is always trying to do something to help me! I LOVE HER!

Did pretty well at the garage sale yesterday. All together we made over $600. Now we will get everything ready for the movers to "survey" this Thursday. They will let us know if we have too much weight for the barge "pack out". This is such a crazy time for us!

The B of M reading is coming along. I get pretty lost when Nephi is talking "Isaiah". He even says his people didn't understand it! NO DUH!! I loved it when he said, and now I speak in a way that they will understand! Yeah, me too! If we are 1/4 of the way done by Wednesday, we will have our first reward - a MOVIE Friday night! YIPPEE!! I'll bet Ashlee is ahead of me in her reading. She is really good at reading every night!

Austin is all ready for his "Board of Review" with the Eagle Board. He turned in his "write up" and will meet Thursday night. Man, I'm so nervous for him. He is such a GREAT kid! I'm so proud of him. I hope he passes! Then we can have his Court of Honor before we move! His big brother Colt can come and sit in the Eagle's Nest along with his Dad! WAY COOL!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYBODY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my hubby made bbq'd steak for dinner, too! Love the pictures....but don't love hearing about you moving! What are you gonna do with your house? Do you have time for a ladies lunch before you sail away?

    ReplyDelete